About me


Hi I am Clinical Hypnotherapist and Life Coach with my own private practice in Norwich. I have worked alongside and guided many people to achieve their goals, both personal and professional.


From weight loss, stopping smoking and improving your personal and business performance. Hypnotherapy and coaching can help you to progress and succeed.


As a hypnotherapy trainer and coach, I have also spent many years helping to develop many other local therapists with their, Hypnotherapy, NLP and Coaching skills. I offer a completely free telephone consultation. Make that call today to find out what we can achieve. 07919102191

www.hypnotherapy-in-norwich.co.uk

Wednesday 9 May 2018

20% DISCOUNT ON ADDICTION AND PTSD THERAPY FOR THE ARMED FORCES COMMUNITY



Over the years I have worked with many people who have suffered from the effects of trauma and PTSD and I have been very proud to watch them gain resilience and recover. The work that I have done with military veterans has always held a special place for me.

So as a way of giving something back I will be reducing my fee for trauma or addiction work by 20% for any members of the Armed Forces community (Ex or current servicemen or woman)
My Father was an ex-serviceman and I have had many good friends over the years who have served their country in all branches of the forces.

We are fortunate in that we live in a time of relative peace and this peace is afforded us by those who serve in defence of our liberty and freedom.

Below is a brief explanation of PTSD and how I work alongside people to support them. 


Post-traumatic stress disorder or (PTSD) is an anxiety disorder. It is caused by distressing, stressful or frightening events that have become stuck in a repetitive cycle within a person’s mind. Someone who has PTSD may often relieve a past traumatic event through a flashback or nightmare. The wider reaching implications of PTSD can be insomnia, isolation, anger, lack of concentration or an inability to function within work or social settings. It has also lead many people into self-destructive patterns of behaviour resulting in alcohol and drug addiction. If left untreated PTSD can lead to further enduring, long-term poor mental health issues. 
Many believe PTSD is something that only military veterans suffer with after prolonged exposure to combat. But this is not the case as many people have visited me and been suffering from the symptoms of PTSD after a road accident, prolonged abuse (Physical, mental, or sexual) or a singular traumatic incident that has stayed with them.
The people who I have worked with over the years have found the effects of hypnotherapy and NLP (Neuro linguistic programming) very effective for reducing and in many cases eliminating the effects of PTSD. Within my NLP therapies, I use a proven technique developed by Dr Richard Bandler, which safely disassociates those suffering from the effects of trauma and allows them to find a safe and relaxed place of calm. The work I conduct is very similar to EMDR and CBT, but gets to the root cause more effectively and is also effective as it is a deep healing therapy.
If you believe that you may be suffering from the effects of PTSD please call me for a confidential chat. My telephone consultations are completely free of charge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ANY THERAPY PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY AND PASS IT ON

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ANY THERAPY PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY AND PASS IT ON When you have finished reading this post, please gi...