About me


Hi I am Clinical Hypnotherapist and Life Coach with my own private practice in Norwich. I have worked alongside and guided many people to achieve their goals, both personal and professional.


From weight loss, stopping smoking and improving your personal and business performance. Hypnotherapy and coaching can help you to progress and succeed.


As a hypnotherapy trainer and coach, I have also spent many years helping to develop many other local therapists with their, Hypnotherapy, NLP and Coaching skills. I offer a completely free telephone consultation. Make that call today to find out what we can achieve. 07919102191

www.hypnotherapy-in-norwich.co.uk

Thursday 3 May 2018

The best and most shocking reaction I have ever had to telling someone I was a Life Coach.




Why would I go for a life Coaching session again?

We have all heard the term Life coach or Business coach, but have we ever considered what they do. 

I was made to think about this last week when I was in the middle of Norwich and a business contact asked me for my mobile phone number. I gave her my business card and she read it with some fascination, as the card said Life Business Coaching and NLP practitioner on it.

Your and what!!!! she said and they do what again !!!!! she asked as if I had just stated that I was about to reverse who whole Brexit process single-handedly. 

I was going to present the lady with a list of the usual things that I help people to achieve, such as: Finding it easier to make decisions when they feel stuck, improving motivation and confidence, help with careers choice and progression, even personal and relationship issues that affect our lives. But then I stopped and instead started to tell her about my most recent clients

My clients had moved to Norfolk and settled in Norwich. Not having many contacts they wanted to start their own business but were not sure where to begin. Feeling lost they Googled ( Life and Business coaching in Norwich and found my website. 

They visited me and we began to discuss their lives and aspirations. After several sessions, they found some answers as to not only where they wanted to go with their life and new business venture, but also just how they were going to achieve it. 

I helped them to find their inner resources and how to tap into their personal power and obtain the confidence and motivation, to take those first few steps. 

Soon they were racing along their new life path and checking off goals as they went. On their last session, I asked them what they felt they had achieved. They looked at me and smiling said: Finding the ability to make a change and enjoying the freedom that it brings. 

When I had finished telling the lady this story, she just looked at me and said “WOW, I totally get it, you help people to fix their own, we will change the word for the sake of this post to "STUFF"!!

Yes, I replied I help people to find ways to fix their own "STUFF" :) 

 It was sometime after when I was thinking about her last that the importance of explaining to someone just how you can help, is so much more important than explaining, what you do and how you do it.

If you would like help any area of your life, please call me for a telephone consultation on 07919102191

www.hypnotherapy-in-norwich.co.uk

Jason Edwards

Keep changing what you do until you get the results you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ANY THERAPY PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY AND PASS IT ON

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ANY THERAPY PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY AND PASS IT ON When you have finished reading this post, please gi...