About me


Hi I am Clinical Hypnotherapist and Life Coach with my own private practice in Norwich. I have worked alongside and guided many people to achieve their goals, both personal and professional.


From weight loss, stopping smoking and improving your personal and business performance. Hypnotherapy and coaching can help you to progress and succeed.


As a hypnotherapy trainer and coach, I have also spent many years helping to develop many other local therapists with their, Hypnotherapy, NLP and Coaching skills. I offer a completely free telephone consultation. Make that call today to find out what we can achieve. 07919102191

www.hypnotherapy-in-norwich.co.uk

Wednesday 2 January 2019

HOW TO BURN BODY FAT QUICKLY AND THEN KEEP IT OFF

Is this going to finally be the year you make those lasting weight loss changes? 
Last year I set a goal for myself. I wanted to lose enough body fat to be able to see my Ab muscles. I had never achieved this my whole life and I wanted to achieve it before I was 49.
But in just 8 Weeks I totally transformed my body!!! I did it all without going to the gym, running or taking any special pills, drinks or magic beans. I bought no special food and actually discovered that I saved money on my weekly food bill by following my Magic Bullet Weight Loss program. It was very easy to do and anyone can have this same level of success, no matter what your age.
It all started after I gave a talk, which becomes known as my Magic Weight bullet Loss Talk and Inspired by my success several people asked me how I achieved it so quickly. I sent out some tips and what I had done to lose so much weight so quickly to several people which helped them lose weight.
After the talk, I was also asked if I could produce a book for those people to far to come to my therapy practice so I set about creating The Magic Bullet Weight Loss Bullet.
The Book includes everything that I did to transform my own body in just 8 weeks. It also deals with the psychology of weight loss and reveals some amazing unknown diet blockers which you may not have realised have prevented you from losing weight. The book also includes the routine that I followed to burn fat, which did not involve going to the gym or having to run. It is now available on Amazon and a great way to kick start your New Year weight loss goals. 



Just click on the link below to get your copy.







 This was me in September 2019
 This was me in November 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ANY THERAPY PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY AND PASS IT ON

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ANY THERAPY PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY AND PASS IT ON When you have finished reading this post, please gi...