About me


Hi I am Clinical Hypnotherapist and Life Coach with my own private practice in Norwich. I have worked alongside and guided many people to achieve their goals, both personal and professional.


From weight loss, stopping smoking and improving your personal and business performance. Hypnotherapy and coaching can help you to progress and succeed.


As a hypnotherapy trainer and coach, I have also spent many years helping to develop many other local therapists with their, Hypnotherapy, NLP and Coaching skills. I offer a completely free telephone consultation. Make that call today to find out what we can achieve. 07919102191

www.hypnotherapy-in-norwich.co.uk

Monday 19 November 2018

Looking to burn body fat. Age is no longer a barrier. Discover The Magic Bullet of Weight Loss:


Recently I gave a talk on weight loss to a room full of people. The talk became known as my “Magic Weight loss bullet talk” After this talk, I started work on an actual “Magic weight loss bullet” and expanded on the talk that I gave. I looked at all of the real and practical ways that the body really loses weight. I also focused on those barriers to quick and lasting weight loss and perfected the Weight Loss Magic bullet system. I followed this new system and was amazed by how quickly I personally shed nearly 2 stone of just body fat in a matter of weeks.  Now you can have this same success that myself and my other weight loss clients have experienced by using the Magic Weight Loss Bullet system.  

This system uses tried and tested methods that always bring results and give you long-lasting weight loss. The magic weight loss Bullet looks at the 5 main areas of weight loss and how we can easily change them.

1.       Eating: Find out the one real secret to weight loss 
2.       Exercise: What exercise to do and what not to do and when to do it
3.       Lifestyle: How your lifestyle prevents weight loss
4.       Psychology: Learn the psychology of weight loss and what really prevents you from losing weight
5.       Barriers: Overcoming weight loss barriers

Before we go any further with this I just want to confirm the following facts.

ü This is the ultimate fast fat burner
ü Age is no longer a barrier to losing weight and looking toned and trim or having a six pack.
ü You do Not need to go to the gym
ü You do Not need to go running
ü This system gave me the body that I had always wanted all my life
ü I dropped nearly 2 stone of body fat in a matter of weeks
ü There are no special pills, beans or magic potions.
ü You do not need to buy special food
ü You do not need special equipment or to join a gym
ü You just need to follow this plan

Also before I go any further with this I really want to just reinforce the following as these are the questions that I am often asked.

1.    No I did not go running.
2.    No I did not join a gym.
3.    No I took no magic weight loss pills or beans
4.    No I did not drink muscle growth potions
5.    No I have not had surgery
6.    No I did not lift weights
7.    I Just ate regular food no special diet
8.    No I did not go low fat
9.    No I have not starved myself
10.          Yes my weight really came of this quickly and stayed off
11.          Yes I really accomplished this in this short amount of time.

All that it takes is time, dedication, the creation of your vision and following this really simple system.

THIS IS HOW I LOOKED IN SEPTEMBER

THEN 8 WEEKS AFTER FOLLOWING 
THE MAGIC BULLET

I NOW TAKE A SIZE 30 INCH IN MY SKINNY JEANS 


If you are interested in achieving the same results as I did, then discover The Magic Bullet Weight Loss System. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ANY THERAPY PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY AND PASS IT ON

IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING ANY THERAPY PLEASE READ THIS MESSAGE CAREFULLY AND PASS IT ON When you have finished reading this post, please gi...